Kids Benefit When We Give Them a Chance to Play!
Kids love sports but, sadly, they are not always fully equipped for success.
Every pair of quality cleats donated can help a child in need more fully engage in the sport they love!
Children who start participating in sports between ages 6 to 12 have the following:
- 40% higher test scores;
- 7-8% percent higher lifetime earnings;
- a 15% increased likelihood of college attendance; and
- a significantly lower instance of obesity.
That's why it’s so important that kids who are sidelined from sports get an opportunity to play.
Yet, all across America, the high cost of sports is preventing some kids from participating; and overall sports participation rates in the U.S. have declined in recent years, with the trend most evident among kids from lower-income families.
To solve this growing problem, Legacy Laces is working hard to equip as many kids as possible with the gear they need to play team sports. We believe every child can benefit from the mental and physical benefits offered by athletics.
Donate today and help a child in need get off the sidelines and into the game!
How to donate your cleats:
Download and print the donor form below and completely fill it out;
- Give your shoes a quick clean;
- Ensure your shoes are "game ready" (please, no holes, rips, tears and/or other signs of excessive wear)
- Drop off your cleats and note(s) at one of our official drop off locations (see below) or ship them to 5816 Dryden Pl., #203 Carlsbad, CA 92008
How to donate financially:
You can rest assured that each dollar you give to Legacy Laces supports our efforts to help kids sidelined from sports get the gear they need to play. We’re grateful for donations of any size. No amount is too small and every penny counts! Thank you for being a part of helping to ensure today’s youth are equipped for sports so that tomorrow’s adults are equipped for life.
Thanks for your support and generosity!